We are looking for 2 Site Coordinators
STEM PATHS INNOVATION NETWORK is a " Non-profict community based TechEd startup in Seattle that provides quality enrichment workshops featuring STEAM programming and leadership skills in low income communities serving at-risk and homeless multi-cultural youth."
Creating Equity and Opportunites for Youth to Succeed in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math one Student at a Time...
WHAT WE DO
Offering STEAM based classess...
- Computer Tech Literacy
- Computer Building
- Minecraft Camp
About the Role
- Be able to travel to different school sites within the Seattle/Bellevue/SODO districts
- Coordinates site/partner/organization outreach
- Establishes connections between site partners and SPIN
- Responsible for communicating program requirements and agreements to all parties involved-site, Program Delivery, instructors
- Coordinate outreach to sites, partners, and organizations. Communicate and follow up, coordinate meetings to secure site and instructors
- Stay up-to-date with site partners to determine program and wokshop needs. Work closely with program delivery team to develop customized learning packages, and identify needs for instructors
- Serve as point of contact for instructors- work with HR, Program Delivery team to maintain accurate and relevant contact information database of instructors
- College Junior/Senior
- Some industry experience with relevant STEAM-based software and tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), web/Java programming, Lego Mindstorms
- Experience in youth development, community building and outreach preferred
- Must be a local resident or attend college in Washington State
- Must have reliable transportation or be able to get to varies school sites as needed
We are looking for people with passion and enthusiasm for education, and who love making things!
Classes are in the following locations: Seattle, Bellevue, SODO.
Classes and times vary. The classes run from 1-2 hours.
If you are interested, e-mail your resume to email@example.com and what your Summer 2015 Plans will be.